How to Log In to Children's Worship Bulletins
Welcome to Children's Worship Bulletins! The first step to accessing all the great content online is to gain access to the website with your account's email address and password.
In This Article:
- First time logging in.
- Changing an existing password.
- What to do if you don't know your account email address or account number.
- Troubleshooting Login Issues
First time logging into the website.
If this is your first time logging into our website, enter the email address associated with your account AND Password. If you don't know your account password, you can learn how to reset it here.
To log in, go to
www.ChildrensBulletins.com, and click on the
Member Login link.
- Enter your account email address and password, then click the Login button.
- Go to www.ChildrensBulletins.com, and click on the Member Login
- Enter your account email address and existing password in the required fields, then click Login.
- Click on the My Account menu
- Click on the Change Password link in the Membership & Billing section
Enter your updated password information and confirm it, then click the Save button
You can update your password as often as you wish.
How to change your existing password
How to log in if you don't have the account email address or account number?
Have you just recently taken over a position at the church and don't know the email address or account number?
Simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to get you situated. Please include the church name, city, state, and zip code you believe to be on the account and we will be happy to reset your login information for you.
Troubleshooting login issues.
Have the right email address and password but still having trouble logging into the website?
In your toolbar, look under "Preferences" or "Tools", and then "Internet Options". Then look at your Privacy and Security settings.
In order to gain access to the website, you will either need to lower your privacy setting to "Medium-High" OR you may be able to correct the problem by merely placing our site on the "Always Allow" list or "Trusted sites" list.
Once you have changed your settings, go to www.ChildrensBulletins.com and try again. You may need to close your browser and open it again.