Payments and Invoices
Keep your Children's Worship Bulletins membership active without losing access at any time.
In This Article
- Getting a Copy of Your Invoice / Receipt
- Credit Card Payments & Security
- Update Your Payment Method
- Getting a Copy of Past Invoices / Receipts
Getting a Copy of Your Invoice / Receipt
You can view, print or download a copy of your invoice/receipt at any time.
1) Login to the website with your account email address and password and click the MY ACCOUNT menu link.
2) To Access your most recent order, click the Check My Account Status link
3) Click the View Invoice link located in your most recent order to open your latest invoice. If you have made a payment, your invoice will be updated to include the receipt of payment.
Credit Card Payments & Security
We've put appropriate security measures in place to protect you against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. The site is secured using 256-bit SSL encryption.
You can always pay for your membership via credit card online by going to My Account >> Make a Payment.
Update Your Payment Method
To update the credit card on your account, log in and click on My Account >> Update Payment Information.
From here, click on the Switch to New Payment Method button.
Fill in the information about your credit card and click on the Update Payment Method. You should see a Thank you message below your updated card information.
How to get a copy of past invoices or receipts
If you need a copy of a past receipt or invoice that is not currently showing on your MY ACCOUNT account status page, click on the List All Account Activity.