Resetting Your Password
Forgot Your Password?
2. On the Member Login page, click the “Forgot Password?" link:
3. Enter the email address associated with your Children's Worship Bulletins account and click the Submit button. If you do not know the email address for your account, click the Contact Support link and provide us with your organization's name and complete mailing address (including zip code) OR account number, if known.
4. An email to reset your password will be sent to the email address associated with the account. IMPORTANT: You must click on the hyperlink in the email in order to complete the reset password process.
5. After clicking the link from the email, you'll enter your new password and confirm it. (Passwords must be at least 8 characters and contain at least two of the following special characters: Capital Letters, Numbers or Symbols).
6. Click the “Update Password" button.
7. Return to https://www.childrensbulletins.com/Login.aspx to complete the login process using your account's email address and password.